CASL COMPLIANCE TOOLKIT
Is your CASL compliance program Effective?
Canada's Anti-Spam Law (CASL) has forced organizations to take a hard look at the at the commercial electronic messages they send. With important CRTC guidance documents for businesses and decisions that have imposed penalties on corporations as well as their officers/directors, there is clearly little tolerence for the lack of a CASL compliance program.
PRIVATECH's CASL compliance toolkit assists organizations with their compliance obligations. The toolkit is comprised of the following:
- Document outlining 15 key steps for CASL compliance;
- A template internal and external CASL compliance policy;
- Sample procedure for sending CEMs;
- CEM launch decision tree; and
- A CASL audit framework and sample audit log;
- Full recording of PRIVATECH's webinar (October 2016) on building an effective CASL compliance program (detailed guidance based on lessons learned from CRTC's investigations).
The documents are easily adaptable to fit different business environments and will help you organize your CASL compliance plans. They have been developed in light of the CRTC’s Compliance and Enforcement Information Bulletin CRTC 2014-326 – Guidelines to help businesses develop corporate compliance program.
For only $175 + HST, order today: