PRIVACY BREACH RESPONSE TOOLKIT
Is your Breach Response Plan in Place?
Regulations under Canada's Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) that introduce mandatory breach notification and reporting obligations will come into force on November 1, 2018.
PRIVATECH has assisted numerous organizations prepare for the new requirements and adopt processes for effective breach escalation and recordkeeping.
In the Fall of 2017, PRIVATECH conducted webinars on the topic of privacy breach management. Given that there were no drastic changes to the breach of security safeguards regulations (final version published on April 18, 2018), these materials remain highly useful to organizations preparing for the new regulations now. The following materials have been gathered into a toolkit to assist you:
- Full recording of PRIVATECH'S webinar on An Effective Breach Response Plan in Light of the PIPEDA Breach of Security Safeguards Regulations (conducted October 2017);
- Slide presentation used for the webinars (REVISED April 18, 2018 to highlight more flexible, technology neutral language introduced in the final regulations);
- Breach notification decision making flowchart;
- Template Data Breach Response Procedure;
- Template Privacy Incident Report;Sample Privacy breach log; and
- Sample Service Provider Clauses in the event of a third party breach (to help you meet your breach response obligations when entrusting third parties with personal information).
The documents are easily adaptable to fit different business environments and will help you develop an effective privacy breach response plan.
For only $175 + HST, order today by:
Downloading and faxing in our ORDER FORM
OR using PayPal to order: