CIPP/C and CIPM CERTIFICATION TRAININGS
- The next CIPP/C training course will be offered March 21-23, 2023.
- The next CIPM training course will be offered May 3-5, 2023.
Your early bird investment = CAD $1,995 for either course
2-Course Bundle = CAD $3,750 (save $120 per course!)
Contact PRIVATECH to be informed when when courses are open for early-bird registration in January!
Training is offered to groups via Zoom and includes the following:
- 12 hours of training for each course (sessions will be recorded for participants)
- Electronic materials including a Study Guide and e-textbook for each course (CIPP/C: Canadian Privacy, Fourth Edition; CIPM: Privacy Program Management: Tools for Managing Privacy Within Your Organization, Third Edition).
- Sample exam questions for each course
- Exam vouchers (US $550 value for each course)
- A year of IAPP membership (US $275 value). This can be applied to a future membership invoice if you are already a member of the IAPP.
Each course package, priced in Canadian dollars, provides significant savings over purchase of components directly from the IAPP! Registering for the 2-course bundle (train all week) results in even greater savings!
For training only options (no exam vouchers), contact PRIVATECH.
Fazila Moosa, IAPP Official Training Partner with over 20 years experience.
Fazila has been a training partner with the IAPP since 2016, successfully preparing hundreds of privacy professionals for their certification exams through in-person and virtual classrooms.
Register early! Maximum 15 participants per course and they are expected to fill.
- CLICK HERE to download the CIPP/C course outline.
- CLICK HERE to download the CIPM course outline.
- Download PRIVATECH's CIPP/C CIPM course brochure
- View recent press release on the CIPM preparatory course!
Why Become Certified?
Distinguish yourself in the Canadian privacy field with a Certified Information Privacy Professional/ Canada (CIPP/C) credential from the International Association of Privacy Professionals. When you earn a CIPP/C credential, you're demonstrating that you have a foundational understanding of broad global concepts of privacy and data protection; as well as a particular appreciation of Canadian information privacy laws, principles and best practices at the federal, provincial and territorial levels. This course takes a deep dive into private, public and health sector privacy and regulator decisions/guidance.
The Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) designation says that you're a leader in privacy program management - this how-to training can make a significant difference for your organization and your career, regardless of your industry or jurisdiction. CIPM training teaches a process for conceptualizing, designing, building and implementing a data privacy management framework. Learn how to manage the privacy program operational lifecycle and structure a knowledgeable, high-performing privacy team. Note that the CIPM credentials are accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) under ISO standard 17024:2012. Click here for a whitepaper on how the skill set needed to implement the NIST Privacy Framework maps directly to the body of knowledge for a Certified Information Privacy Manager.
IAPP Certifications can advance your career in the privacy field and elevate your leadership profile. As the gold standard in data protection credentials, IAPP certifications are trusted anywhere your work may take you. Need more reasons to get certified? CLICK HERE for the IAPP's top 10!
Comments from past learners:
- "Fazila is an exceptional facilitator! She is extremely knowledgeable and able to communicate complex topics in a digestible way."
- "Superb course! The review at the end of each module and the sample exam questions we covered were so valuable in helping me attain my certification! Thank you so much Fazila."
- "Fazila's courses are filled with practical examples and takeaways. If you have many questions, you will benefit greatly from Fazila's clear responses and wealth of experience. I not only felt well-prepared for my exam after my course with PRIVATECH, but also had the tools and confidence to enhance my organization's privacy management framework."
CONTACT US to schedule group training sessions for your own organization's CIPP/C or CIPM course.