MINIMIZE PRIVACY RISKS WHEN OUTSOURCING
SERVICE PROVIDER PRIVACY RISK MANAGEMENT TOOLKIT
Worried about whether third parties you entrust with access to personal information have adequate protections in place? Take control, stay compliant and avoid a privacy breach!
- Five key considerations to reduce outsourcing risks (25-min video)
- Service provider privacy and data security questionnaire
- Model privacy and security contractual clauses for your service provider agreements
- A template consolidated third party data risk assessment matrix to help with analyzing service provider risk.
Use the shopping cart below to pay by credit card.
* NOTE: The toolkit is not for distribution or resale.
At PRIVATECH, we understand your organization remains accountable for your service providers' personal information handling practices. You need to do your due diligence and ensure information entrusted to your organization remains protected by third parties. The problem is you don't feel like you have control over your service providers' privacy and data security frameworks and this increases your vulnerability. Liability for third party privacy breaches has risen dramatically over the past 10 years.
We believe you can take key steps to confidently reduce outsourcing risks. We understand you want better control. This is why we created the Service Provider Privacy Risk Management Toolkit to support your business. The toolkit contains critical information on how to reduce privacy risks when outsourcing; as well as an easily customizable questionnaire, contractual clauses, and a spreadsheet to log key information about each outsourcing relationship, and thus identify inherent and residual risks. Simply purchase above, download and use the toolkit to ensure you're no longer in the dark about your service providers' privacy frameworks.